Sunday, March 3, 2013

Randomness From Aussiebloggers.com

I happened upon a random blog post generator today and decided to try it out. It was rather like a mad lib, except you got to choose what you wanted to say. So without further ado, aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html's post generator.

"Blimey! I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english and I am busy with with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, learning to fart the theme to neighbours, and just generally being the life of the party to my cats. My day seems to be a litany of stuff and giggles from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to early afternoon. I am avoiding recapture. it will be fun fun fun till they take my T-Bird away.

I will try to remember I promised you I will write something that makes sense soon. You wanna test me? Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..."

~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. And it was fun fun fun until daddy took the T-bird away!

    ReplyDelete