Thursday, May 16, 2013

Healthy Baked Apples

I've tried over the years to go "healthy" with my eating, but it has always failed. I've decided to try one more time and actually take bigger steps this time. So this morning, I boiled up a big vat of green tea and put it in the fridge to cool.
Also, I HATE apple. HATE HATE HATE. Well, plain.
So I found a delicious "recipe" (more like guidelines) to make a baked apple. Theirs involved the oven, 25 minutes, and a bunch of other things I don't have time for.
So I decided to make up my own. I took the picture after I was halfway done eating it, so it looks a little strange...........


Ingredients:
1 small apple
cinnamon
maple syrup

Directions:
Slice the apple, removing the core. Sprinkle some cinnamon (however much you like) all over it and microwave it for 40 seconds. Take it out and drizzle some maple syrup (again, however much you like) on top. Microwave for another 40 seconds. Take out. LET COOL!!!!
Enjoy!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment