Sunday, May 19, 2013

Europe: London: Day 1

G'day mates!
Well, we're here! Good ol' jolly Britain. I can already feel myself falling into the accent little by little- it doesn't take much :)
So anyway, I'm planning to do these Europe posts mostly with pictures, and describe the pictures, and therefore tell what we did each day. 
Since we only have 30 minutes of free wifi, I wrote this on my Notes and copied and pasted it into Blogger- waste not, want not, right? Yes.
So here it goes- May 17-19 in pictures.


Our first view of the London Eye!

A small obsession with telephone boxes

Big Ben and Us

We took an open topped, double decker bus tour and I took tons of pictures- that I didn't know what of… so I shall not put those, no.  :)



Saint Paul's Cathedral


The Tower Bridge

That's about it for today- I'll try to post tomorrow with our 30 minutes of free internet :)

Cheerio!!!
~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. ohhh cool ash!!! haha the telephone booth:) oh and send me a postcard soon!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete