Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Madeline Martin!

Our final guest post that we've all been waiting for..... Madeline Martin, winner of the Make-A-Contest contest a while back.

Hi guys! So I'm Madeline, and I won the contest, so I'm writing a blogpost.

I have a blog called madelineisabella.blogspot.com, and its all of my photography. I'm not an amazing photographer, but its something I love to do, and I'm hoping for it to be my career.

One of my favorite quotes is, "You don't make a photograph just with a camera. You bring to the act of photography all the pictures you have seen, the books you have read, the music you have heard, and the people you have loved." -Ansel Adams

My goal with my photography is to have it speak to people; to show the details that aren't normally seen. I hope that my photography does that.

 

 

 

DSC_0932 DSC_0950 DSC_0953 DSC_1025 DSC_1048 IMG_2083_2

Thanks!

~Madeline Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment