Sunday, February 3, 2013

Louie

And for our second guest post, Marigrace Grow!

Hey guys! My name is Marigrace, and I live in Fairfield, Virginia. (nobody stalk me!!!!!)

For this awesome experience I am going to talk about my horse Louie. Please keep reading!
In 2007 Louie was in a barn fire. Only he and one other horse survived and made it out of the barn. Louie ran from the barn but was caught. He was either given or sold to the barn where I rode at at the time. I rode him a couple of times and liked it. I had begged my parents for a horse but they had always said no. I knew something was going on because they were talking to the barn owner and my trainer a lot. This was 2008 and that year for Christmas I got this picture...
The frame said,"family." I was so excited and we went to see him that day. I have had him ever since and he is an adorable pony!!!Thanks for writing, Marigrace!
~Marigrace and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment