Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Notice Something?

Did you notice something? Particularly about my SIDEBAR? Hmmm? Nope? Ok.

I took of the poll about........ contests!

The majority wins. Sixteen people voted for it, four people voted I don't care, and one person voted no. Whoever you are, you stink. Just so you know.

So I have decided to bring about the premiere of contests! The sad thing is, I don't have any ideas for them. Soooo......

Let's have a contest to decide some contest ideas!

Comment (this may be dangerous, as others can see your ideas) or email me at acflowerpower@gmail.com your ideas for contests. Email quickly, because I can close the contest as soon as I want to! I'll pick my favorite one, then the winner will get a guest post on my blog. This is VALUABLE, people! This means you can post anything you want! So send in your contest results now!

~Ashley

1 comment: