Thursday, November 29, 2012

Broadway is the Best

I just needed to write a post on how amazing Broadway musicals are. I have a whole playlist on Grooveshark of Broadway and Disney music. It's amazing! Here's a ranked list of my favorite musicals/movies from Broadway/Disney.

1. Wicked! I love it so much!!! GO GREEN!

2. Newsies- I saw this on Broadway this year. We got to meet an actual actor, who taught us a dance and song! It was amazing! His name was Thayne.

3. Les Miserables- for Choir, we sang a whole bunch of these songs, and I had the honor of a solo! It was so fun!

4. Tangled- Best. Movie. Ever.

5. Lion King- swinging music- awesome.

6. Enchanted- pretty good, but not the best. Amy Adams has a good voice, though.

These are all of my favorites- well, the ones that are in my Broadway playlist! There's also Alice's Theme, which we sang. It was so fun!
So yes, I love Broadway. So never underestimate what I will do if you scorn them!!!! Just kidding :)

PS. Person who know who you are, whose name starts with a J, this was not directed at you. Thanks, you jumpstarted my idea!

~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. I love the Newsies! (Plus Tangled, Les Mis, Lion King and Enchatned, is like you said, is ok.)

    :) Never seen wicked though.

    ReplyDelete