Saturday, November 24, 2012

EBA: Somnolent Saturday

It's Somnolent Saturday!


Yaaaay!


Ok, so I'm starting a new thing (yes, on top of the EBA....). Somnolent Saturday will be my lazy throw-together of pictures. Sometimes it may be ten, sometimes three, and sometimes one. Just don't expect large amounts of pictures coming. So today, I've decided to not theme the pictures at all. So here are some of my mostly Pinterest but some other site favorites.



Isn't that aThorable!!!!!! -googleplus

heehee

Adorable again :) -pinterest

Intellectual baby…

love the baby pictures.... -pinterest

can't. stop. laughing.

can't. stop. laughing!!! -pinterest

napoleon dynamite:)

best movie ever!!! -pinterest again

lol :DDD

BEST ANIMAL ONE EVER!!! -pinterest ok I'm done wasting my time

Alrighty so there are my Somnolent Saturday pictures- I hope you have enjoyed.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment