Friday, November 23, 2012

EBA: Randomness pictures from me

Here are some random pictures that I took. I decided to show you a contrast between my curly hair (i.e. straight out of a bun.....) and my straight hair (i.e. straight out of the straightener....) So yes- here are my contrasting hair types.

[caption id="attachment_137" align="aligncenter" width="819"] My "curly" hair..... beautiful face, right?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_138" align="aligncenter" width="819"] my "straight" hair.... once again, nice face, right?[/caption]

Both are fake. Neither is real. Unfortunately, my natural hair lies right in between them. Gross.

So I bet you're glad this post is finished. Because it was slightly boring, right?

Yep.

~Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Creepy!!!!!!!! Don't bug your eyes out Ashley!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete