Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Fashion Finds

While searching through junk to find yard sale items, I happened upon this cute pair of shoes from my time at Veritas. While slightly babyish, I'm sure I can find something to make them look good :)
for some reason, I remember them being called MaryJanes. Maybe so, maybe not so.

with socks? definitely NOT.
I also recently had a photoshoot with two friends, and discovered an incredibly cute outfit....


Ugly picture, but cute clothes....
PS. The shoes are from Paris!!!!!!!!!!

I ALSO recently found a little chalkboard that I put in place of the picture that said "sisters" on the frame (sorry Megan :D). I like little quotes, so I really enjoy having this here.

That's about it.... I'm making a photography blog to put pictures on, so soon there will be a link at the top of the blog for that- stay posted!!!
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment