Thursday, June 27, 2013

365 Day Challenge: Introduction

I've decided I want to force myself to do more weird things with my camera and go outside of my comfort zone- so I've decided to do a 365 day challenge. Basically, I'm going to try to take/blog one picture every day until June 27th, 2014. Are you with me? You have my permission to spam my email if you don't see a picture a day.
Here's my rules:
I have to have taken the picture that day, and I must blog it that day.
I can take a picture of anything I want.
I can take a picture WITH anything I want- i.e. I can use Photobooth instead of my DSLR.
Yeah.
I will still be posting all the pictures from a photoshoot on my photography blog, just my favorite one will go here- some days there might be more than one.
So without further ado, I give you-
The 365 Day Challenge (i.e. 365DC).
~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment