Saturday, November 10, 2012

This is so sad....

Alright, well first of all, this is sad because this is the second time I have had to write this post. The first stinkin' time, my Safari window on my mom's iPad decided to close itself and delete my post.

So....

Ok, I am ashamedly admitting that I was so bored of what to write, I went, head held low and tail between legs, to an automatic blog post idea generator.

But, before you judge me, I came up with a spectacular idea: 4 Things You Hate About Salt.

So here it goes.

1. If you eat too much of it, it burns your tongue and throat.

2. If your stupid salt shaker lid decides to plug the holes for a minute, so you shake it really hard, and then decides to unplug the holes, instead of Soupé al la Puacé, you get Sált a la Sált.

3. If you are on a field trip and you just ran out of water, and your mom decided to give you oversalted peanuts for lunch and you decide to eat them.

4. If you eat too much of it, you get water retention.

Yes, that last one was a last resort.

Goodbye for now.

~Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment